All material provided on this website is provided for informational or educational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your healthcare professional or physician. You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website. By visiting this website, you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
I grant to the School for Aromatic Studies, its representatives and employees the right to take photographs of me and my property in connection with the above-identified subject. I authorize Aromatic Studies LLC, its assignees and transferees to copyright, use and publish the same in print and/or electronically.
I agree that Aromatic Studies LLC may use such photographs of me with or without my name and for any lawful purpose, including for example such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising, and web/social media content.
Terms and Conditions
Registration: Students agree that they will not share their username and password with other individuals. Student agrees that they will not share or otherwise transmit course material to others. All course content is under the ownership of the School for Aromatic Studies.
Use of Website and Course Materials
The School and Jade Shutes owns the intellectual property rights in the website, including the material on the website and in the course. All of the Institute’s intellectual property rights are expressly reserved except as specifically provided herein.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal educational use, subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions.
Without express written permission from the Institute, you may not:
- republish or redistribute any material from the website;
- sell, rent or sub-license any material from or access to the website;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise use material on this website for any purpose; or
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
We work diligently to provide the most up-to-date, fresh, and original content to our students, and we trust our students to respect the time and effort that has gone into producing course content. No content from the website or course (including photographs) may be shared or sold without our consent.
Copyright: All material is copyright to Jade Shutes. Content of the course/s shall not be copied, shared, or otherwise transmitted without the written permission of the School for Aromatic Studies and Jade Shutes.
Content: All content on the website is for educational purposes only. The School for Aromatic Studies and Jade Shutes have verified all content to the extent possible however no guarantee is provided to the accuracy or completeness of content in any course or on our website. Use of content is at the discretion of the user.
Disclaimer: To the maximum extent permitted by the Law, the School for Aromatic Studies and Jade Shutes disclaims all liability, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, and further disclaims all losses, including without limitation indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with access to or use of the website or course information.
All material provided on this website is provided for informational or educational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your healthcare professional or physician.
Website Links: The School for Aromatic Studies provides various links to website content as well as video content within its courses. These links are not an endorsement of those websites nor are we responsible for the website content. On occasion a link ceases to work or a video is no longer available, Aromatic Studies will endeavor to quickly resolve this matter as soon as it is brought to our attention.
Payment Plan Policy:
Payment plans are by automatic withdrawal from the credit card you provide for your first payment. Withdrawals will be made on the same day of the month of your purchase in equal amounts for the number of payments you have chosen.
Please note: If your card declines payment, our system will automatically repeat the attempt. If payment still fails, we reserve the right to manually charge your card the amount of the payment. In the event payment attempts are unsuccessful, your course access will be suspended until the issue is resolved.
In order to avoid this situation, please keep your credit in good standing and be prepared for the scheduled withdrawals. Thank you!
Online Program Refund Policy:
Refunds for online programs are available either within 48 hours of registration or prior to login to the program. If a course has been purchased prior to its release and includes bonus material, refund requests will be honored less the value of the bonus material. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this matter, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Thank you!
Live Programs, Retreats and Live Streaming Cancellation Policy:
- For our certification programs and retreats - Once you register, $500 of your tuition is immediately processed as a non-refundable/non-transferable deposit to hold your place in the program. If circumstances arise and you are no longer able to attend the course, you must notify us in writing 3 weeks prior to the course start date. You will then be issued a refund for any payment made towards the course total, minus the $500 non-refundable deposit. No refunds within three weeks of the course start date. We are not able to retroactively accommodate for discounts after purchase.
- For all other workshops/classes, you must notify us in writing 2 weeks prior to the class start date that you will no longer be able to attend and we will refund or credit you for the class. If it is within the 2 week period prior to the class, you will not be refunded or credited. All classes are non-transferable. We are not able to retroactively accommodate for discounts after purchase.
Live Streaming Disclaimer
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the provisions, including our online content and streaming services, without further notice.
- Although we will take reasonable measures to ensure that the Website and/or information and streaming services are available to you at all times, you agree that we shall not be liable with respect to any loss or damage caused by or arising from the unavailability of, any interruption in or your access or use of the Website and/or our online content and streaming service. We will not be liable, if for any reason, this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to some or all parts of this Website as may be required from time to time.
Although we take reasonable measures to ensure that our Livestream Classes run smoothly, we recommend the following to avoid internet interruptions:
- Check your internet speed. Livestream uses a large amount of bandwidth, therefore we recommend you check your internet speed to make sure it has enough bandwidth to support Livestream.
We recommend viewing Livestream from a wired connection with a download speed of at least 1Mbps. As a general rule, your download bandwidth must be greater than the bitrate of the event broadcast you’re trying to watch.
You may test your internet speed at www.speedtest.net. Bandwidth fluctuates constantly (especially on Wi-Fi and mobile internet), so running multiple tests is recommended.
- Use a hard-wired connection instead of Wifi. It is recommended to use a CAT-5 cable to connect your computer to the Ethernet jack instead of wifi. CAT-5 is the standard Ethernet cable.
*If you do not already have an Ethernet cable, these can be found in any electronic store or dollar store.
- Avoid using smartphones for class. It is best to connect to class using a laptop, ipad, etc. versus a smartphone.
- Use headphones
Accessing Livestream from other countries?
If you are accessing livestream from another country, please be sure to check that your geolocation is supported, prior to starting class.