Blueberry + Raspberry + Shea
Learn how to make your own Whipped Body Butter
Your family and friends will love you for this beautiful nourishing whipped body butter!
- 8 ounces Shea Butter
- 1 tsp Dried Blueberry Powder
- 1 Tbsp Raspberry Seed Oil
- 12 drops Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
- 10 drops Tangerine (Citrus reticulata)
- 7 drops Petitgrain (Citrus aurantium var. amara)
- Place shea butter in glass mixing bowl (more tall then wide with this small amount) and begin whipping with hand held mixer.
- Once slightly whipped, add in blueberry powder and whip for few more minutes.
- Next, add in raspberry seed oil and essential oils.
- Continue to whip for approx. 10-20 minutes. The longer the better!
Once you are happy with the whipped butter, scoop into a 8 or 16 ounce jar. Let the whipped butter stay ‘fluffy’ in the jar!
Body butters are great for dry skin. Apply to body as needed!
- Blueberry Powder – Pacific Botanicals carries a range of dried herbs and powders. I love everything I order from them!
- Raspberry Seed Oil or here: Raspberry Seed Oil
- I used these jars in both 8 ounce and 16 ounce (great for salt or sugar scrubs too!)