- This event has passed.
Essential Oils and Pregnancy
October 14, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sunday, October 14th | 10:00 am – 4:00 pm EST
With Amy Galper
A day long intensive designed for doulas and new moms. Join Amy Galper and explore what essential oils are best for pregnancy and new motherhood. We will study and discuss safe practices, powerful and effective applications as well as recommendations best for newborns and infants.
Get confident in knowing what essential oils to use and how to use them! Learn some simple recipes to incorporate into your self-care and mama-routine. In the class we will:
- Examine 7 of the safest essential oils to use during pregnancy and new motherhood
- Learn how to formulate super simple mama-ready recipes to soothe babies and tired caregivers.
- Explore innovative ways to apply essential oils, that are safe, calming and effective
- Grasp how to determine quality and what to look for when purchasing essential oils
- Learn the key therapeutic actions of all essential oils and base carrier ingredients used in class.
- Get a peek into the rich history of aromatic medicine.
Can’t make it to NYC but still want to join us? Sign up for this class via Live Streaming.