Aromatherapy Foaming Cleansers are fun to create and make great holiday gifts as well!
To make, you will need the following supplies:
- Organic Liquid Castile Soap
- Hydrosol of choice (I used German chamomile as I was out of my first choice, Lavender)
- Essential oils of choice (I used Palmarosa and Lemon but you could use just about any essential oil desired)
- Organic Aloe vera gel
- Organic Vegetable glycerin
- Measuring cup
- PET Container with foamer pump
- 3/4 cup Castile soap
- 1/4 cup German chamomile hydrosol
- 1 tbsp. Organic Glycerin
- 2 tbsp. Aloe vera gel
- 25 drops Palmarosa
- 20 drops Lemon
Instructions to make:
Step 1: Measure out 3/4 cup of castile soap in glass measuring cup.
Step 2: Add 1 tbsp of Organic vegetable glycerin
Step 3: Add 2 tbsp. Aloe vera gel
Step 4: Add 1/4 cup hydrosol
Step 5: Add essential oils
Step 6: Gently whisk all ingredients together.
Step 7: Pour mixture into cleanser bottle and cap with foamer top.
Step 8: Label bottle with ingredients. Cleansing soap is now ready to use.