Rosemary Juniper Salt Scrub
For the Winter/Early Spring Months (Kapha season)
Instructions on how to make:
Step One: Gather your ingredients
**All ingredients are organic or certified organic with the exception of the salt.
- 269.4g (just under 3 cups) Sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups Jojoba oil* (*about 1 to 1 1/2 cups depending on desired oil content)
- 1/2 cup Sesame oil
- 38g Dried Juniper berries
- 30g Dried Rosemary
- 55 drops Juniper berry (Juniperus communis)
- 80 drops Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi)
- 45 drops Rosemary ct. cineole (Rosmarinus officinalis)
Step Two: Measure salt
Step Three: Weigh dried herbs
Step Four: Grind dried herbs to fine powder
Step Five: Combine dried herb powders
Step Six: Combine dried powder with sea salt.
Step Seven: Measure and weigh essential oils.
Step Eight: Add essential oil synergy into jojoba/sesame combination.
Step Nine: Add oil to sea salt mix and stir until well combined.
The Final Mix
Step Ten: Enjoy the Rosemary Juniper Salt Scrub
This recipe makes enough for 3 4-ounce cobalt blue jars.